Head-lifeguards play a crucial role in evaluating a lifeguarding team’s efficiency. They are essential people who can, along with their team, establish supervision strategies that facilitate quick and relevant interventions as well as incident prevention.
This course focuses on group discussions and scenario-based situations. It allows lifeguards who aspire to become head-lifeguards to acquire the following skills:
- organizing emergency measures and creating an emergency plan;
- supervising groups of children;
- supervising and managing staff members during critical situations;
- planning and organizing trainings for lifeguards;
- showing leadership among their work team’s members;
- taking appropriate action with their team (mediation, disciplinary measures, conflict management, harassment prevention, etc.).
This course is intended for
Lifeguards who are at least 18 years old and who have at least 2 years of experience in lifeguarding.
7 hours (1 day)
Did you know?
To ensure supervision efficiency, you need an efficient head-lifeguard. This fundamental course will give you all the tools you’ll need to go from lifeguard to head-lifeguard.